From Urban Onramps:
JEOPARDY CONTESTANT WINS $186,900, BREAKING THE RECORD, AND GOES AND CELEBRATES AT... DISNEYLAND? NO!: Tom Walsh actually went to Thailand to volunteer for International Justice Mission and help rescue girls from sex slavery. No lie. He's got a blog that explains things, too (scroll down to "No, I didn't go to Disneyland.")
This guy has proper perspective:
"Look, I didn't hit the jackpot when I won on Jeopardy, I hit it when I was born in America."
JEOPARDY CONTESTANT WINS $186,900, BREAKING THE RECORD, AND GOES AND CELEBRATES AT... DISNEYLAND? NO!: Tom Walsh actually went to Thailand to volunteer for International Justice Mission and help rescue girls from sex slavery. No lie. He's got a blog that explains things, too (scroll down to "No, I didn't go to Disneyland.")
This guy has proper perspective:
"Look, I didn't hit the jackpot when I won on Jeopardy, I hit it when I was born in America."
Comments