Yes ... it's about 4am and I am wide awake. I arrived back from Geneva just over 24 hours ago and it has been great to be back with my wife and mother in Denver. The best thing, though, has been seeing my wife's growing belly!!
In addition to the Thunderbird University meetings with EU officials and European and American businesses operating in Eastern Europe, I also spent a weekend with my dad in Moscow, and a weekend near Luzern, Switzerland with David and Trix. They are planting house churches and told me that Switzerland has fewer Christians than many muslim countries ... the only god there is money. Pretty fascinating and I was really excited to have a look into their lives there.
Ok, time to try sleep again...
In addition to the Thunderbird University meetings with EU officials and European and American businesses operating in Eastern Europe, I also spent a weekend with my dad in Moscow, and a weekend near Luzern, Switzerland with David and Trix. They are planting house churches and told me that Switzerland has fewer Christians than many muslim countries ... the only god there is money. Pretty fascinating and I was really excited to have a look into their lives there.
Ok, time to try sleep again...
Comments