I am a very fortunate man. Everytime I celebrate a birthday with my wife, I feel like a lucky man to be with her. Happy 29th!!
Comments
Anonymous said…
Trey man!
Praise the Lord for a good trip. Praise the Lord also for a baby boy on the way!!! I've been praying for you guys; just recently did I remember your blog. Let me know how you and Kristina are doing, as well as how the trip went.
Comments
Praise the Lord for a good trip. Praise the Lord also for a baby boy on the way!!! I've been praying for you guys; just recently did I remember your blog. Let me know how you and Kristina are doing, as well as how the trip went.
I love you brother,
Nik
Good to hear from you! We think of you and the other fellas often and the thoughts and prayers are mutual.
All the best to you and please greet the others for us!
You da man! Thanks for the note. Miss you guys.