Had a great time this last trip in Switzerland and it was as photogenic as it was enjoyable. I stayed with David and Trix - who I met at Jason and Brooke Evans house in San Diego over a year ago. Small world. They are wonderful hosts ... treating me to my favorite dish of cheese fondue during my stay with them.
On my way to their place, at their suggestion, I took a cable car up to the summit of Pilatus, from which you can see Luzern and the surrounding mountains and lakes. Truly breathtaking:
The next day, they accompanied me to Zurich before my departure for Prague. Here's a pic of the three of us together...
Kristina and I are hoping to move to Geneva this fall, and if that works out, we will no doubt all be spending some more time together.
On my way to their place, at their suggestion, I took a cable car up to the summit of Pilatus, from which you can see Luzern and the surrounding mountains and lakes. Truly breathtaking:
The next day, they accompanied me to Zurich before my departure for Prague. Here's a pic of the three of us together...
Kristina and I are hoping to move to Geneva this fall, and if that works out, we will no doubt all be spending some more time together.
Comments