Profoundly obvious: we have nothing without God. everything we have is a gift. all of us forget this for most of our lives.
Although we don't have a ton of $$, I am struck today by the massive amount of provision God has consistantly and timely provided for us. I was sitting here playing my guitar and singing "Seek Ye First" and realized how unwaveringly God has enabled us to seek, helped us find what we were seeking, and opened doors we knock on.
Often the timing has been painful, but this pain has yielded wisdom and patience in our lives, and in retrospect, usually makes sense.
Although we don't have a ton of $$, I am struck today by the massive amount of provision God has consistantly and timely provided for us. I was sitting here playing my guitar and singing "Seek Ye First" and realized how unwaveringly God has enabled us to seek, helped us find what we were seeking, and opened doors we knock on.
Often the timing has been painful, but this pain has yielded wisdom and patience in our lives, and in retrospect, usually makes sense.
Comments