"It is a very funny thing that the sleepier you are, the longer you take about getting to bed; especially if you are lucky enough to have a fire in your room."
- CS Lewis, The Silver Chair
I'd love to have a fire in my room, but, alas, I have no firewood. Soon perhaps.
Tomorrow I start the day with a 6am meeting which should last until 8am. We'll be doing research for Hilti. Next, from 8am to 11am, two executives (one from American Express and the other from Intel) will be speaking to my Analysis for Strategic Marketing class here at Thunderbird about market segmentation. Then, from 11am to 1pm, I have a meeting for my Marketing Strategy team. From 1pm to 1:30 I have a conference call with two accountants, and then from 1:30 to 3pm, I have a meeting with a team of students from my Financial Management class. At 3pm, I have a pre-race meeting for the Triathlon I somewhat foolishly signed up to do on Saturday. I think that's about it for the day.
UPDATE: Half way through the day and getting my second wind! It's amazing what sunlight and some exercise (rode my bike today) will do for the energy level!
- CS Lewis, The Silver Chair
I'd love to have a fire in my room, but, alas, I have no firewood. Soon perhaps.
Tomorrow I start the day with a 6am meeting which should last until 8am. We'll be doing research for Hilti. Next, from 8am to 11am, two executives (one from American Express and the other from Intel) will be speaking to my Analysis for Strategic Marketing class here at Thunderbird about market segmentation. Then, from 11am to 1pm, I have a meeting for my Marketing Strategy team. From 1pm to 1:30 I have a conference call with two accountants, and then from 1:30 to 3pm, I have a meeting with a team of students from my Financial Management class. At 3pm, I have a pre-race meeting for the Triathlon I somewhat foolishly signed up to do on Saturday. I think that's about it for the day.
UPDATE: Half way through the day and getting my second wind! It's amazing what sunlight and some exercise (rode my bike today) will do for the energy level!
Comments